Changes to the Web Site
The User acknowledges and accepts that www.wbcme.co.uk may from time to time alter any aspect of the Web Site, or any of the services or products provided through the Web Site, as it thinks fit and without notice to the User. The User accepts that it will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
The User warrants that in its use of the Web Site it shall:-
a) use the Web Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Web Site by any third party;
b) not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
c) without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (b) above, not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the User does not own the intellectual property rights, or any material which is in any way unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic or otherwise obscene, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and
d) not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intended or having for effect to disrupt or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Web Site or of other Users computer systems.
The contents of the Web Site (the “Contents”) are provided to the User by way of general, background information only. The User should consult an appropriately qualified adviser for advice on any specific question or problem.
The User accepts and acknowledges that WBC Merchandise Europe, its officers, employees, agents, representatives of any sort, and advisers shall not in any way be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the User’s downloading of any of the Contents from the Web Site, or its reliance on or use of any of the Contents for any purpose.
Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, WBC Merchandise Europe hereby excludes, insofar as permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the Contents, including but not limited to any information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons forming part of them, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The User acknowledges and accepts that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault free and may from time to time require periods of downtime (being periods during which the Web Site is not available to the User) for the purposes of repair, maintenance and upgrading.
Accordingly, WBC Merchandise Europe does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Web Site, but it shall make reasonable effort to minimise any periods during which the Web Site is not available. The User accepts that he or she or it shall have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such period of unavailability.
The Web Site and its Contents may at points incorporate links to the web sites and services of third parties. Such links are provided for the User’s convenience only, and their provision does not constitute an authorisation by WBC Merchandise Europe to the User to access such third party web sites, nor an endorsement of the content of such third party web sites by WBC Merchandise Europe.
The User acknowledges and accepts that WBC Merchandise Europe is not, and shall not be held responsible for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising from the use of such third party web sites, or products or services available through such third party web sites.
Except where expressly indicated otherwise, copyright in all of the Contents of the Web Site is vested in WBC Merchandise Europe.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, WBC Merchandise Europe hereby authorises you as a User to:-
- view and display the Contents using a generally recognised worldwide web browser;
- download the Contents and store them in your local computer (for example in your browser’s cache) for a period not exceeding thirty days, provided that you also download this copyright notice; and
- print out the Contents, provided that you also print an acknowledgement in the form set out below and attach it to any printed copy of any of the Contents.
The names and logos identifying the Web Site and WBC Merchandise Europe and its products and services are proprietary marks of WBC Merchandise Europe or a group company of WBC Merchandise Europe and (subject to the above provisions on copyright) nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on the User any licence under any such mark, or any other intellectual property right of WBC Merchandise Europe.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of WBC Merchandise Europe or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without WBC Merchandise Europe’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
WBC Merchandise Europe Delivery Promise (top)
We will attempt to despatch all on-line orders within 28 working days subject to stock availability.
Telephone, Fax and Postal Orders within 28 days of receipt of order. All orders will be sent via regular first class post unless otherwise specified. If you wish to check your order status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘order status’ in the subject line.
WBCME deliver worldwide except North and South America. The Spirit and the idea of the site is to supply Europe with goods but we are happy to deliver to Africa, Asia and Australasia.
What is your returns policy?
We want you to feel confident about shopping with www.wbcme.co.uk. If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
We will accept returns within 28 days providing items are returned unworn.
You should return faulty goods within 10 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for goods returned that are found to be faulty. If we have made a mistake, we’ll also refund the delivery charges. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will process your return as soon as possible. This is usually within 7 working days. We will process any refund immediately although there may be a small delay while your bank credits your account.
What do I do if I want to return items?
When returning faulty goods, please remember to give the reason for return and your new requirements.
Can I have a replacement?
If you would like to receive an identical replacement, for something that arrives damaged, we will dispatch the replacement on receipt of the original. If this product happens to be out of stock at this time then we will process an immediate refund to avoid any inconvenience for you.
Non-Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the Contents of the Web Site and therefore should cease using the Web Site immediately.
Please note that any information you provide to www.wbcme.co.uk will only be used within WBC Merchandise Europe and will never be supplied to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The only time we may do so is if we are obliged by law to disclose information.
General Terms and Conditions (top)
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the www.wbcme.co.uk Web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. WBC Merchandise Europe makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this Web Site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and WBC Merchandise Europe), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- WBC Merchandise Europe has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web Site, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, WBC Merchandise Europe disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web Site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- WBC Merchandise Europe shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web Site.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of WBC Merchandise Europe. When you activate any of these you will leave the www.wbcme.co.uk Web Site and WBC Merchandise Europe has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of WBC Merchandise Europe.
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web Site.
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of WBC Merchandise Europe or any of its employees or agents.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- WBC Merchandise Europe reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting new Terms and Conditions on this Web Site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by WBC Merchandise Europe for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Additional terms and conditions for shopping
Acceptance of orders
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Subject to further validation checks we may choose to make, our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us. We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative product or given a full refund. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delays to your order this may cause. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Orders will be delivered worldwide except North and South America.
General Information (top)
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The rights of WBC Merchandise Europe and the User under these Terms and Conditions may be exercised as often as necessary. They are cumulative and not exclusive of either Party’s rights under the general law, and may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any right is not a waiver of that right.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
WBC Merchandise Europe reserves the right to terminate forthwith, or to refuse to permit, the use of the Web Site by any party, at any time and at Actapon Product’s absolute discretion.
www.wbcme.co.uk has made every effort to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the Internet. This means that when you order or buy WBC Merchandise Europe products from consumer events/shows, colours may differ from what you see on the screen.
www.wbcme.co.uk has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, so if you use your shopping list within ‘My account’ as a way of re-ordering items, prices on your previous order may no longer be valid. However, the correct prices will be applied when you select an item from the shopping list and add it to your current basket. All prices are subject to VAT and this has been included where appropriate.